Thursday, February 09, 2006

A sip of orange juice and things to come

One of these days I'll get a chance to compose a proper update, but in the mean time, here's some peeks at whats been going on (and up!)


The Orange Juice powder room. Love it or hate it? It about gave me a seizure putting it on but I think it's growing on me now.


Some of the great work by BW Welding and Fabrication:
Framework for the transparent deck ready for glass and cable.

My DIY cable rail. I think it's turned out beautifully.

A look at the "Farm and Home" lights, fans and balcony.

Some of the pantry cabinets. Hate that IKEA deco strip? Me too, so here's my answer: Aluminum angle from the home center, sanded and waxed to refine the finish a bit and installed to conceal undercabinet lighting.

The long awaited concrete ofuro, ready to pour.

Plain white 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" tile meets my passion for glass art. I think this is going to be one of my favorite rooms in the house and I can't wait to see this shower completed. I've got a couple of other neat tricks up my sleeve for in here, too.


I have so much more to share but just not enough time. Lots of this stuff is wrapped up now and should be ready for beauty shots very soon!
Stick around :)

3 Comments:

Blogger missj said...

Hello,

Can you give info on the diy cable rails. Have been looking for info, but unable to find anything. I'm so excited I found this!!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger splatgirl said...

See this post:
http://moderninmn.blogspot.com/2007/03/my-friend-wire-rope.html

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed ith your bubbly shower wall! Did you have to cut out the white tile or was there a way to glue them on top?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home